- Chelse Leche ,Licensed EstheticianLicensed EstheticianExperience: 10 YearsInsurance Accepted: NoOur non-invasive treatment improves skin health, addresses individual concerns, and creates a glow like no other. Unlike traditional facials, it’s performed via device rather than by hand, for deeper penetration and longer lasting results. The magic is in the wand, which works like a vacuum to open pores for a deep cleanse and easy extraction of impurities and dead skin cells. It also allows the active ingredients in our boosters to penetrate deeper, for the most effective treatment possible.$199.00
- Chelse Leche ,Licensed EstheticianLicensed EstheticianExperience: 10 YearsInsurance Accepted: No
Make your skin all set with the ultimate skin rejuvenation treatment, Hydrafacial Premium, which takes one hour to deep cleanse, hydrate, and detoxify your skin, followed by a soothing bath of anti-acne and anti-aging LED light. Includes your choice of booster, dermaplane and dermaplane.$350.00
- Chelse Leche ,Licensed EstheticianLicensed EstheticianExperience: 10 YearsInsurance Accepted: NoThe straightforward and three-step process, the hydrafacial signature, takes 60 minutes for your skin rejuvenation. This effective skincare treatment improves skin hydration and protects it against varied environmental factors to give a radiant complexion.$250.00
- Abrasion: The handheld device passes over the skin to exfoliate the pores.
- Extraction: As the device exfoliates, dirt and debris are vacuumed out of the open pores.
- Infusion: Now that the pores are open and clean, formulated, professional-strength serums are infused.
For specific concerns such as acne or hyperpigmentation, a monthly facial is highly recommended. "